lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

my lately hobbie


Lately I´m really into old movies, but like really old movies, I don´t really know why, but I can tell how I ge5t into this. One day I was in youtube, like always, because youtube is like my favourite social media and I spend a lot of time on it. So like I was saying I was in Youtube and he (yes like if youtube was a person) recommends me a video, like this fan made videos so I watched and it was about a movie. This movie was about a woman and an aborigine man that fall in love (I don´t know how I like this, I´m definitely not a romantic person). So then of watch the video I star looking for the movie and I find it and I like it, obviously is not my favourite movie, but I really like the history.
Since then I been looking movies made by that time, like the 60´s and I really start enjoyed that kind of film more that the actuals movies, because this ones have more reality think whit this I mean that they don’t use especial effects all the time like the actual movies does in this days.
So that’s I was I been into lately, see you next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.