lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Favorite piece of technology

Hello, everyone!! I came back, but this time I´m not going to tell you anything about my life but about one of my favorite technological devices, even though I´m not very good with technology.

As every millennial average, my favorite technological device is my Iphone,which I have since 2016. It was a gift from my parents when I finished school.
I use it for many things like chatting, watching my social network, taking pictures, watching videos and especially listening to music, something I enjoy and do frequently.
Frankly, I use it for almost everything: searching information, looking for how to get to a place, among other things. The truth is that life is much easier for me thanks to my cell phone, even though I do not have Wi-Fi on some occasions.It is still a useful technological device for me.
So that´s  it.That´s my favorite piece of technology , I know it´s not very original, but honestly that´s the one I use the most. See you next time. 
Resultado de imagen para iphone

2 comentarios:

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.