lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Choose

Hello again, now I come to tell you why I chose this career, but first I will tell you what I wanted to be when I was a child. When I was a child I wanted to study acting and be very successful at Hollywod and the wolrd.Then I wanted to devote my self to the area of arts as design, just becaus I wanted to do my own thinks and make that everyone can see my work at a artist, but in the end I realized that I was more interested in studying a career that would help the country and was also related to politics and that´s why I chose Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile.
The type of work that I want to have in the future is one that is related to external relations such as working in embassies or international organizations, since I am quite interested in the politics of other countries and study them in order to be able to apply public policies inspired in other countries and thus solve, as far as possible, some of the problema that afflict my country.

Transfiriendo datos

 

7 comentarios:

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.