lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My autobiography

Hi world, I am Ailín I have 20 years old and Im studing Public Administration at Universidad de Chile.
I live in Santiago of  Chile since Im born, so this is my hometown and I like it, is not perfect but i like it.
I have two puppys and I love them , they are the most funny animals of the planet.
My intention are study out of the country, like in France for example, because I always like the idea of go to the University in another country and for this career I think is exacly thing that I have and need to do.  Besides I have travel to then diferents countrys, but only of Latin America because I love the culture, the history and all that stuf.
I also like to draw a lot, but I´m not as good as i´d like to be.Sad.



3 comentarios:

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.