lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019

My English Journey

Hello this is my last semester in English so I gonna tell you about my experience whit this language . I start to have contact whit English by movies like a lot of people. I saw a lot of movies that were in English, so then whit the past of the time I star to understand what the characters were saying and I don´t need to read the subtitle any more, but that did not happen whit everything that was is English.
Then at the school when I have like ten or eleven years old I star reading, writhing and kind of speaking in English. Then whit the time I star improving in this language, but it wasn´t enough. Unfortunately when I have like seventeen or eighteen I didn´t have the time or the interest to keep learning because I have others responsibilities like others classes.
Now at the University I have retaken the practice and I have improve in my English to be honest, but How did I do it? At my free time I see movies, youtubers and a lot of thing in English, all kind of English, the American English, the British English and others(if they exist).
In fact, at this past winter holidays I went to the USA, I visit New York and Washington DC, and when I was there I realice that I have a lot of improve at this language, I mean... kind of I need to get better whit my gramar and pronunciation and obviously have a bigger vocabulary.
So whit all that say I´m starting to say see you soon at the next post, see you!!.   


                         

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ailin bread face:) (with love jajaja), for me, the movies is the best way to learn this language.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nelson, don't call Ailin bread face. No bullying.

    ResponderEliminar

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.