lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

The Country I would like to visit

Hello everyone, and welcome to another post of my blog one of the most boring blogs of the whole internet. Today I gonna talk about of what country or countries I would like to visit in the future. 
Actually is not for be silly but I have already been in eleven countries, I been in  Argentina, Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, EEUU and Guatemala, as you can see all of them of Latin america, center america and north america. But I would really like to visit Russia and Japan Why? Because they are a really interesting countries, really different from Chile and also they have another language that is not English so it will be a whole challenge for me ,because I only now English and some(like for real just a little words) Japanese and Russian. So I will really like to learn some Japanese and Russian, especially Russian, because I really like that language because is soo strong and weird.
So this are the others countries that I would like to visit, but if you make me choose I would prefer go to Japan first, because is a island and whit the climate change is going to disappear soon, so we better know the island before disappears. 

Resultado de imagen para travel                            Resultado de imagen para travel

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ailin, Russia is very could, but for me siberia is more could and beautiful. about Japan, i like sushi hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Japan is very attractive and has an interesting culture!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ailin! I love Russia, Lenin and communism jajaja. For other side, the Japanese culture is incredible.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love Japan too. i think that country its from another planet.

    ResponderEliminar

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.