lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite vacation

Hello everyone, today I gonna tell you about my favorite vacation, if you read my last post you should know that I have been in eleven coustries, but the one that I like the most was Ecuador, I went there at 2015. I go whit my parents for 3 weeks and we go to diferent places of Ecuador, but my favorute part was Baños,(yeah I know, what a weird name). I really enjoy Baños because it was like the suth of chile but whit a really nice wether, it was hot, but not as hot as other places of the country, like Guayaquil, that was someting else. So how I was saying, I really like Baños, also because we went to a jungle in the and we try some insects, and plans of tyhe zone and also we past the river by canoas, but this canoas that use the people of the tribes that still leavin in the jungle.
Another p0lace that I like of Ecuador was Solango Island, because when we get there it was full of butterflies and I loveeeee butterflies. Also another place that I really like of Ecuador was Montañita, a famous beach that was full of peolple of diferent places, so it was really interesting and fun.
So that was one of my favorite vacation, I have other but I think that ythis one is like the most important, because this is a place that I would like to visit again,bye.

1 comentario:

  1. WOW Ailin, I don't know Ecuador, but was told me is very beautiful and interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.