lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019

in the future


Hello, today I am going to talk about what I would like to study before I get my career. Actually I would like to study something related whit Public Administration, like something like international relations or something like that, because I really, as you know (if you read my last post) that I really like the international things and all about international politics and stuff.
But actually I would also study something related whit art like aesthetic, or history of art, because I really like and enjoy art, I can be hours and hours in an art gallery or museum. And also I would like to study something that helps me to improve in my artistic abilities like draw and play the piano again.
Another thing that I would like to study is something related whit language, because I really enjoy have interaction whit people of different part of the world and speak about different things and see how different our culture are.
And list but not last I would like to study something whit make up, because I really like the makeup and the world of makeup, I think is really fun, unique and free.
So as you can see I would like to study a lot of stuff before I get this career, so I hope that I have the enough time and money to make it :,)

3 comentarios:

  1. it´s so tedious, i dont´t like the international relations. you are bored.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It shows that you have makeup skills

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow! makeup is very interesting, really I hope that you make it.

    ResponderEliminar

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.