lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

My Dream Job


Hi again, today I going to tell you what would be my ideal job or my dream. My ideal job would be one that’s outdoor so I can travel and see the world and also I would like to have enough time to be at work but also have free time for recreation so I can have time for myself and I don’t transform in someone that’s hates his job. Also I would like to be in a god work place and whit this I mean that at the place I work doesn’t exist negativity or like bad vibes, because I think than that creates problems and difficulties to the work place and to the workers.
Actually I think that my perfect job would be been an ambassador and represent my country in other lands an also investigate the politics and programs for others countries and try to make public politics that can give a solution to the problems that affect my country.
And that’s it what would be my ideal job, I hope that someday in the future I can have or be in a job whit that characteristic and do what I have said earlier. See you next time bye.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!!, really entertainig but i think that Contraloría is the best hahaha, I´m so bad.... By nelsitho el pillo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's very important, a place without bad vibes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow!! ambassador it's something that sounds interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.