lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

A photograph and its story

There are moments when I see an old photograph and try to create a story in my head, of what could have happend or  was happening at that moment.
the truth is that I love to see old photographs, not necessarily of my family, but in museums or things like that, because they are related to important people in history or simply because they are people I do not know like my family.
And ending whit this post, for me a picture is worth more than a thousand words, as it conveys and shows what the person saw or wanted to capture at the time of clicking. Actually I have a perfect example of this, I´m talking about a photography that makes that a war ends because the people realise the cost of this conflict, I´m talking about the photograph of Vietnam that shows to all of us what the war and the guns do whit the vietnamit people.




Resultado de imagen para guerra de vietnam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

video N° 2

Hi miss I´m already send you the link of the video by e-mail.